Re: RC: endurance prospect

Heidi:

Thanks for responding.  I hope you didn't misinterpret my meaning.  When I
used the word "losers" it was more in reference to Tom's original post.
Believe me, I've had races where I didn't finish in the top few and was just
as happy as if I had--depends on the horse, the day, the situation.  I merely
want people to THINK!!   Lots of people have big mouths and say very hurtful
things about people ONLY because they're successful.  Don't tell me I'm
wrong.  I have lots of firsthand experience.  Obviously, I'm not the only one
in that position, and some deserve negative words.  I don't usually open my
mouth, but Tom's words got me going.  I enjoy reading all your contributions
also.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge and ideas.