Re: RC: Re: helmets

In a message dated 2/6/00 11:01:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lkinsky@silcom.com writes:

<< The last PRCA rodeo I went to (Santa Barbara Fiesta 1999) I noticed several
 of the bareback and saddle bronc riders with helmets, and body protectors
 were quite evident on bronc and bull riders.  It's slowly dawning on at
 least the rodeo riders that injuries mean missed paychecks. >>

Yep.  Lots of Kevlar vests out there, and many who are not wearing "obvious"
helmets are wearing the "Western hat" versions....

Heidi