Re: RC: helmets

I'm a new suibscriber, but have been reading the archives for a while.  I
ALWAYS wear a helmet.  I have two Troxels, a sport & a legacy.  afriend was
doing groundwork with a 3yr old stallion and he went up, then came down with
one foot on her head.  Knocked her down,  and she had to send her helmet off
to be replaced. I have also had to send mine back twice due to crashes, one
at my first ride ever (LD) in the first half mile at Rattlesnake Ridge a few
years ago.  My horse thought it was a race, ran through a dry wash and I went
off over her shoulder, landed on my head and neck.  I gotr my completion and
when I took the helmet off it was CRACKED!   Jeri