Endurance/Distance Education

Michelle Ellis swim1@home.com
I am a wannabe "newbie" trying to find some direction.  If anyone
can tell me how I can attend either a Distance or Endurance ride in
the N. Texas area, I'd appreciate it.  What to bring, who to seek
out, etc.  I am strongly drawn to endurance and want to learn as
much as possible BEFORE I choose a mount.  Thank you for anything
that can be suggested.