Re: RC: helmets

Hi. I wouldn't even think about not wearing a helmet!! Even just mounting a
horse for a couple seconds. I used to ride without one when I was a teen. I'd
get on a horse I'd never ridden before and gallop. I hear and read too many
horror stories about accidents. I heard about a girl in my town who was
riding in her outdoor arena without a helmet and nobody at home. She was
found dead. Her head hit a fence post. No thanks. I'd rather have a bad hair
day than possibly turn into a vegetable. Deb