Re: RC: endurance prospect

IMO all this comes down to money.  When the sheiks got involved     big
money purses got involved.  I guess to people that that have a lot of
time and money it is not fun to race for the "sport".  I don't say this
to be crass, this is just the way they want to do things.  I do feel
that a lot of valuable research is coming out of this that will be a
great service to all endurance riders, a lot of witch may have never
happened (or at least not as soon) if they were not involved.  The sport
of endurance has changed vastly from what it was and will continue to do
so.
Corky Young