Re: RC: Re: helmets

>I think it's really hard for those who ride western to strap on those
>helmets. Both of the friends I refer to above are western types and very
>into that cowboy look. Not to many people roping or cutting wearing helmets!

>Sharon
>So. California

The last PRCA rodeo I went to (Santa Barbara Fiesta 1999) I noticed several
of the bareback and saddle bronc riders with helmets, and body protectors
were quite evident on bronc and bull riders.  It's slowly dawning on at
least the rodeo riders that injuries mean missed paychecks.

Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA)
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky