Re: RC: Year End Awards

Terry,
Has there been ANY talk from the membership about wanting to see a change in
the regional top ten awards? (Why fix what ain't broke?) Some people try for
years to get that jacket! Maybe it's just me without many non-horsey
friends, or a house to show off. Ride awards are different (by the time you
get a regional top ten, you tend to pick up a lot of them).  It's neat to
see what new and interesting thing ride managers can come up with. The
regional awards should be something to use at rides, so it can be seen by
the people who can really appreciate what goes into it. And I was able to
wear my jacket anywhere else, too.

Nancy Mitts