Year End Awards

> Has there been ANY talk from the membership about wanting to see a >
change in > the regional top ten awards? (Why fix what ain't broke?)

Perhaps this is a reflection on the continuing rise in age of the average
endurance rider.  Think about the status we could get tooling around the
nursing home in our wheel chairs with that on our lap. >eg<

Angie (ducking and running)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.