RE: exercises?

<< Why don't you get your mom a horse that she can really enjoy?!?  If she
is
5"2' - why does she need a 15hh horse?  >>

Oh, we didn't set out to get a horse of any height.  This horse is a
possible trade for another horse and my mom rode him since she was thinking
about getting a smaller horse.  He'll be a good horse for her for other
reasons.  I think there is no reason she can't get to the point where she
can mount him, she is not a weak person.  We just need to train the right
muscles I think.

Marlene