Re: RC: Trailer survey

I LOVE my Brenderup Baron 2 horse bumper pull. It is not cheap, however it is
a worthwhile long term investment. From a 14-18 hand horse you have the the
luxury of towing with any vehicle with a wheelbase over 93 ins. and an engine
with at least 120 Horse power. The tongue weight is only an incredible 165
lbs. The model Baron TC that I have is equipped with Instatack wich allows
for a full standing height dressing room to store lots of tack. The dressing/
tack room is 3 ft created by simply raising the hinged tack compartment lid.
When traveling, the lid is lowered to allow the horses a view through the
front window and it provides all the head room any horse needs. All four
tires have shocks to allow for a much smoother ride for the horse. The walls
are SPC (solid phenolic resin) it deters the effects of humity, deters heat
and insulates the trailer in the cold,  and soundproofs the trailer for the
horses inside . Nothing rattles inside this trailer. We have a mare that
would come to the rides being a "nervous wreck" from the stress and rattle
dattles of the standard trailer. She noticeably arrives at the ride in a much
calmer state. I could go on and on about all the wonderful features of this
trailer. If you are looking for a lifetime quality built trailer that is
built with the horses safety and peace in mind, then this is my top pick.
Robyn Levash