Re: RC: Trailer survey

Check into a 4-Star.  They last forever!!!  They are out of Oklahoma.  Rodeo
people use them for the very reason that they want a trailer that holds up.
We've owned two.  Our current one is a 4 horse, rear & mid tack, 14' living
quarters, air ride, equa-foam under rubber mats, TV, Microwave, full bathroom
with sink & sperate shower, etc...  We've had this one now for 3 years.  Our
older one (1991 model) my daughter and son-in-law bought.  One thing nice
about 4 Star is that they will finance the trailer, and when you decide to
sell they will help market it and finance the used ones to your new buyer.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269