Re: Trailer survey

I have a Sundowner and love it.  I really like how everything in the horse
area is protected with the sprayed on rubber/plastic stuff -- keeps the
horses from tearing it up.  I have a Valuelight (aluminum on steel), I think
it rides quieter than the all-aluminum trailers I've seen.  I also like the
floor better.  It has the same rubber/plastic stuff sprayed on, plus rubber
mats on top.  Mine is a gooseneck so I can't comment on their bumper pulls,
but I would expect them to be above average.  I like it that Sundowner
supports AERC.  :)

SusanB