Trailer survey

Currently have a 2 horse steel stock - useful but noisy and no tack area.
Looking to upgrade to aluminum with tack/dressing room , staying with
bumper pull.  For those of you who have traveled many, many miles.  If
price was not a consideration which trailer would you consider to be the
best built, smoothest riding , easy hookup - you get my drift.  I am
currently looking into Sundowner, Hawk, and Featherlite.  Located in NE
Ohio and these are available locally.  I need a trailer that is solid and
will stand up to lots of use ( not abuse) and don't want to be looking for
another one for many years.  Would appreciate any imput on these or any
other brands I should consider.

Thanks,
Roxanne

P.S.  I know the ideal rig is a nice big dually hauling a nice big trailer
and living quarters - but let's just say my husband " isn't ready to go
there" .