FEI Rides

After reading EN last night, I noted that there were several potential FEI rides
listed.    How is all the FEI sanctioning going for the rides going?  Just curious
to see how it is affecting ride management so far.  Also, does anyone know if
FEI sanctioning is going to be reflected on the AERC ride calendar or not?

Also, I was reading in the meeting minutes about Canada potentially forming
there own endurance entity.  What do people think about that?  If they
FEI sanction their rides, then that would increase our foreign competition, too?

I don't have an opinion, I just find all this change fascinating.

Kathy

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mayeda;Kathy
FN:Kathy Mayeda
ORG:ATCE SJ
TITLE:Electrical Designer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(408) 436-8300 ext: 239
TEL;WORK;FAX:(408) 436-1511
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;97 East Brokaw Road=0D=0ASuite 300;San Jose;CA;95112;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:97 East Brokaw Road=0D=0ASuite 300=0D=0ASan Jose, CA 95112=0D=0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kathy_mayeda@atce.com
REV:20000718T163307Z
END:VCARD