From: Tracey
To: RIDECAMP
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 7:07 PM
Subject: RC: Rain, rain, rain

Bloody wretched weather out here.  Almost a hundred millimetres of rain since Friday and there is more on it's way.  You can't walk anywhere without sinking ankle deep in mud.  My driveway is at the bottom of my swimming pool (AGAIN!) and my goats are in a sulk.  I can't get hay delivered as the farmers can't cut, and I don't even want to think about what prices they're going to charge when they can cut.  I have totally lost my suntan, which pisses me off, as I'm supposed to be going to the coast for Christmas and no way am I parading a lily white body around on the beach!

PG has pulled a shoe in this mud, and Toc is just standing in his stable, getting fatter and fatter on my ever-diminishing hay (and no, I can't let him out.  I tried that yesterday and he proceeded to play "look at me...I can do sliding stops into the paddock fence".  I do NOT need another vet's bill!  He will no doubt be delightful when I climb on board again.

Oh, and my roof is leaking, the light in my bedroom has fallen through the ceiling and my house STINKS of wet dog.

Ho bloody ho!  Anyone want rain?  South African has had enough!

Tracey
(cold, wet, and very very peeved!)