Re: FEI Rides

In a message dated 12/13/2000 8:34:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< so who is doing the paperwork and paying the extra fees?  Is
 this true for all the other potential FEI rides also?  Are you separating
 the ridecamp into FEI and non-FEI? >>

Dominique Freeman will be taking care of the additional paperwork and the
fees.  I'm not sure who is actually paying the fees.  Don't know how other
FEI sanctioned qualifying rides are handling this, as this is my first go at
FEI stuff since the first FEI "North American Championship" at our ride in
1986.
As for separating the ridecamp, if that's what is required (and I believe it
is), then that's what will be done.  I don't see a big problem with this,
just as I don't see a big problem with separating dog campers from non-dog
campers as I have done for the past two years (really works well and the
campers like it). We have lots of room.  We're offering a service to riders
who wish to qualify for FEI championships, and they will have to work for it!
 Our trail is not an easy one.

Barbara