Low Heels

Hi Lynette,
My best endurance horse would not grow heels. We tried all traditional
methods and nothing worked.Unfortunitly, this condition puts tremendous
strain on tendons and he suffered a serious injury. After a year off,
and slowly bring him back , I started shoeing him with Sneakers. My
Farrier said it would not work but put them on his hooves. After one
shoeing cycle, there was noticeable improvement. My Farrier couldn't
believe it! My horse now has heels and competes without putting strain
on his old injury. Your Farrier will probably object to using Sneakers.
Most do until they see the results. My Farrier now recommends Sneakers
for horses with low heels and horses with corns.
Good Luck,
Sue Grahl