Convention

I now live within an easy drive to Reno.     I did fly the first time I
went.  Caught a cheapie flight for like $80 RT......

I have no problem with the convention being rotated so long as the location
is a "hub" as well.   Many of the locations mentioned would be great.
Orlando, Dallas, DC.   There are so many wonderful things to see......

So I will be at the general meeting, and if this is not brought up, then I
will bring it up.   I am sure a RC contingency will be there backing me up,
RIGHT?????

Becky Hackworth
West Region....now