Re: RC: RC: endurance prospect

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< O.K.  tell me if I'm way off base, but I know the 2 types that excelled
 in 50's and 100's respectively were basically lean, fast cooling machines
 for 50's and horses with more substance and reserves for 100's.  Now, for
 these flat, 100 mile racetracks with trucks driving alongside watering
 the horses down, and carbos being shot down them for fuel, will it be the
 classic 50 mile horse that's used?  If so, will there evolve two seperate
 sports...those who can do 100 without outside help, and those who require
 a support team?  >>

Good question, Angie, and I think you're right on the mark.  The "assisted"
horse may be a whole different breed of cat, so to speak, than the "regular"
model...

Heidi