horse wanted (sort of)

Howdy all...
    I hope you are doing well today.  It is Saturday, about 3:50 (pacific
time).  It's raining outside.  I just got back from volunteering at 4-H
trail, a 4-H club dedicated to helping disabled people learn about
horsemanship as therapy or recreation.  I haven't gone for a long time, and
today was just a 'care' day...when all of the stalls and saddles and other
tack are cleaned.
I have been doing some thinking.  I know what kind of horse I want.  I am
just not ready to buy one yet. I have to wait until my friend decides if he
is going to sell me his mare. But you can let me know if you know of any
horses for sale in northern CA or southern Oregon.
Here's what I think I am going to look for:
*at least 5
*gelding or mare (doesn't matter)
*good feet/conformation--duh!
*color doesn't matter
*between 14.2 and 15.3
*preferably a stockier horse (not huge, just not really dainty either--just a
preference-I like the look)
*one that has had at least some training (I don't want to 'start' a horse,
I'd like one that has done some stuff and has been on some trails)
*I am a good rider, or at least I like to think so, :)  I have been riding
since I was 7 (I'm almost 17 now)
*****around $1500--I know, it's not a lot, but I don't think you always have
to pay a lot of money for a good horse.
*Doesn't have to have done any endurance/CTR, but some experience on the
trails would be nice :)
THANK YOU, I am excited to hear about some horses for sale!!!
-Renee