Re: RC: Reno forever?

On Fri, 04 Feb 2000 12:06:20 PST, "Nancy Mitts" <mitts_n@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>HMMM, Well I know the storm in Atlanta really hurt, but I was under the
>impression the Kentucky convention more than broke even. It was just less
>profitable than when in Reno.

Even with the storm the Altanta convention, as well as the one in
Kentucky, made a profit.  As you noted, it was just a smaller profit
than  the Reno convention brings.  Attendance at Atlanta was hurt by
the inablity of many people to get there due to the snow-closed
highways, but was still not much different from the Reno numbers.

Speaking for myself, I found the Atlanta convention to be perhaps the
most fun of any of the fifteen or so that I've attended.  With the
storm making us hotel-bound it turned into a big party.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net