Re: RC: Reno forever?

We were at Lexington & the vendor's area was packed, I don't think there was
any empty booth space. The meeting rooms Friday night were standing room
only & spilled out into the hallways. I don't know if a larger venue would
have filled. I know it was a successful show for us, more so than when we
were in Reno. We would make every effort to support another eastern show.
Nancy Mitts
Custom Iron Workers, Inc.