Re: RC: Reno forever?

Glenda, Well, I agree with you about what a convention SHOULD be. But the
financial angle can't be ignored. Just a couple years ago AERC was
financially in the red & depended on a proftable convention to stay in
business at all. Now that things have improved, perhaps the convention can
refocus on other issues.
Nancy Mitts
>Is it just me, or does the thought of a convention-for-profit horrify
>others too?
Snip