Re: RC: Re: "cinchy" horses

WOW!!! Jim
Will you work on me???? Not cinchy but my neck and shoulders could
certainly use some help. I learned some neurokinesiology from Michelle
Kaplan, the Olympic consultant. Perhaps you know him. He showed me where
the pressure point was (by the 7th vertebrate) for the paranormal
nervous system and the pressure points by the crest (about an inch down)
for the sympathetic nervous system. We used these points to relax the
horses and it REALLY works. Do you use these as well? I haven't been
Rolfed (I'm a chicken sh-- when it comes to pain, but my friends who
have told me it was worth EVERY ouch) but I have had Heller work done
and it is FANTASTIC!! Hope to meet you in person someday and make use of
your services. If I neigh will you work on me????
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!