Re: RC: President's Cup

In a message dated 2/4/00 11:59:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< There were a hundred 4WD vehicles coming down the stretch, everybody
 screaming and blowing their horns. Sheiks Tahnoon and Mansour physically
 moved several of them out of the way--one camera truck was hit several times
 before the driver got the message. Had to pull my arm inside the passenger
 window to avoid flying miirrors, etc.

Tom, please don't be offended, but.......this sounds like my worst
nightmare!!!  Guess it just depends on what each individual wants to get out
of a ride, eh?  For me, if I want that much traffic, I'll just hop on the
good old 101 and head for Los Angeles.

Sylvia (wanna sell some of those gold diamond encrusted watches -- cheap? :))