Re: RC: President's Cup

In a message dated 2/4/00 6:57:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, Dbeverly4 writes:

<< Tom, please don't be offended, but.......this sounds like my worst
nightmare!!!  Guess it just depends on what each individual wants to get out
of a ride, eh?  For me, if I want that much traffic, I'll just hop on the
good old 101 and head for Los Angeles.

 Sylvia (wanna sell some of those gold diamond encrusted watches -- cheap?
:)) >>

Well, it wasn't your typical peaceful arboreal setting, that's for sure. But
then, I was riding in the Sheikh's air conditioned Toyota battlewagon--a
different perspective entirely. I guess I'll need a helicopter for Tevis. My
athletic days are long gone.

ti