Re: RC: DNA markers-- was breeder ethics

Heidi, I just had a brainfart
David Wright of CA and I believe he was Pres or VP of ARAC (Arabian
Racing Ass of CA) at the time was VERY involved in this debate about the
markers. I have no clue where he is, however, but perhaps someone on
this line knows where he or his breeding program is now. I'll see if I
can track him down because, as someone pointed out, the issue of whether
markers are FEASIBLE could effect us all. PS I think I've figured out
this subject matter thing now---new subject. Perhaps this will attract
those who were once involved in this debate. Honestly, I didn't imagine
it. I may be over 40 (I'm not saying "how" over, but I'm not senile
yet).
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov