Re: RC: breeder ethics

Hi Heidi
The work that was being done when we were involved with AERC was at
Texas A&M. That is the place they were going to use to determine
markers. Like I said, I don't know what happened with the proposals
after I left racing. I'll see if my friend remembers the name of the man
who was spearheading it with Tx A&M. So far as I know, Kentucky was
never involved, hence their lack of knowledge about the proposals. Is
there anyone out there in ridecampville who was more involved that I was
in these debates at Los Alamitos?
I'll see if I can find out more of the particulars for you, Heidi.
Thanks for your research--but at the wrong facility. Again I don't know
if anyone ever found out if it was POSSIBLE to develop the markers; just
that their was a movement to find out if we COULD. It was prompted by
the race interests.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov