Re: RC: Easyboot alarm?

>Oh well, it's my only idea for detecting a loose boot, and one of my
>horses>seems to throw them quite easily from his right hoof.

Personally, I've ridden with one rider who had a bell on her horse, and
if it hadn't been Samm Bartee (the powerlifter) I'd have attempted to
kill her before we finished the loop.  We called her "Jingles" all day
behind her back. (It was her first endurance ride, I don't *think* she'll
hurt me for saying this)

I put a big sloppy bright survey flagging bow all through the cable on
mine.  It makes it easy to look down and see if it's there.  I even tried
making a survey flagging keeper strap once.  Figured it would break in a
panic situation but might make enough noise to get my attention.  Finally
quit bothering when Kaboot never threw them.  You might try taking up the
inner strap to help keep it on.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.