Re: RC: Easyboot alarm?

Michelle Rowe wrote:

> How 'bout this?  Put a small bell on a string.  Tie the string to a strap
> around the pastern.  Put a small pocket on the Easyboot that holds the bell
> quiet when the boot is on.  IF the boot comes off, the bell comes out of the
> pocket, and starts jingling.

Horse goes crazy thinking a rattler is after him, spooks into the woods
- most of these horses are AaaaaaaaaRabbbbbbbbb you know - rider ends up
impelled on a low hanging branch and the last that was seen of the horse
was he was running South bucking and kicking tyring to get away from the
stupid bell :-).

Truman
--
Truman Prevatt