Ride Entries

Hey guys, please, please make sure you fill out your entries completely.  We
had to cancel our ride last week and called everyone to tell them.  Two of
the entries did not have telephone numbers on them.  My phone was completely
out of order for six days and I had sent the entries to Becky to call all the
people.  The two people who did not get called traveled 9 hours or so to find
that the ride was canceled.

This is one instance but I am sure there are many more.  We have been lucky
in the last 10 years that this is the first time this has happened to us.

Before sending in your entry, make sure everything is filled out and correct.

Maryben