Re: RC: Needs Someone To Ride With!

BRAVO, BRAVO Angie....

Very well said.  I wish I were still a junior.. lol your right it was much
easier than... and surely never had to worry about weight.  We had 3
generations on the trail last year.. but my son decided he was better off on
the ground doing "Boy" things.. So (after the tears subsided) I figured out
that just means more ride money for mom.. lol

Happy Trails
Jinnifer
Ohio