Re: RC: Re: Now Cannons was Belesemo

Oh, by the way, Heidi, I would LOVE to have you come and see Halynov in
person. I think you would agree after seeing him, and actually some of
his get (please look for Valerie Kanavy's Pico Nightrider) that you do
not have to be small to have quality and that not all breeders measure
with an "Arabian" yardstick. And who's putting down chocolate---it's my
favorite (unless it's Christmas and I can find Haagen Das Rum Raisin
---yummmmmm!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!