Re: Now Cannons was Belesemo

<getting stuck on one issue >

This makes me think of all the riders who HAVE TO HAVE 15+ hands on their
potential endurance horse---it especially irks me when the rider is 5'.   I
was not very nice to the last tiny lady--I asked her how she expected to GET
ON the horse out on the trail.   It doesn't matter what the length of stride
is, etc, etc.   If the horse is not 15.2 they will not look at it.

I am sure there riders out there who feel they need this height---would
someone enlighten me as to WHY?    (Other than being very tall yourself.)

Claudia
Provins Promises
Breeders of CMK Arabians