Old and Tired

Hello ridecampers,
I have been reading the posting on the range wars issues.
Alot of you have very good solid points.
But don't you all think we have talked this subjected right in to the
ground?
I think Micheal is makeing more enemys then friends here on ridecamp.
We should all move on and respect each others opinion for what it is
and not try to inforce it on other people.
Oh and Micheal you have gotten your point across.
Lets get back to what this forum is about, endurance in case some of you
have forgotten.
Happy Trails and Holidays!!!
Colleen K. Polaris & Oz the 2 hairy beasts :-)