Re: Old and Tired

Maureen A. Fager trottin27@hotmail.com
Colleen,
Loss of trails, undeveloped space and places
to ride and put on endurance rides is not
a subject that should EVER be "old and tired."
Just last week you posted about losing trails in
Northern Nevada to development, well guess what,
that's what this converstation is all about.
Get involved, there are lots of groups in No. Nevada
that are working on this issue---why aren't you?
E-mail me privately and I'll give you the names
of some.  I strongly feel that it is the
private person-YOU-that's make the difference
in saving land and trails.  Efforts large and
small count.  Whining doesn't.
Maureen A. Fager
Reno, Nv