bitting question

I have been reading the post on this with much
interest. I'm starting a 7yr old mare that is very
green, and I think she could benefit from some of the
bits you have been talking about.  Can anyone tell me
where I can purchase a full cheek snaffle with a
french or double jointed mouth piece?  I would need
one in a 4 3/4" of a
4 1/2".  Does it matter much if it is copper or not?
Thanks for reading.  I can really use the help.
Celeste