Re: RC: International helmet

At 09:39 AM 12/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I like the fit on this helmet also, and I have one. There is a problem I have
>found using it. The material on the inside in the front of the helmet is not
>very absorbent and on hot days sweat will roll down into your eyes. This
can be
>quite irritating on the eyes. I've gone back to the Lid Locker on hot rides
>because of this.

Good point, Truman...however, I have *always* had a problem with sweat in
my eyes (can't stand it for a second! -- ZERO tolerance) so I've been
wearing a bandana for all physical exercise (and at work -- I work in
surgery besides at the barn) for about 15 years.  Have one whole drawer
just for bandanas!  No sweat in the eyes at all!!  (Besides, it helps me
maintain my "aging hippie" look and keeps me from getting a lot of forehead
wrinkles. <g>)

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm