Re: Wisconsin trails/camping questions

If you want to do some WI and or MN rides next year check the 2000 ride
schedule on the UMECRA site:

www.umecra.com.

I have seen a preliminary schedule and it looks like the rides will be held
and on the same weekends next year.  The final schedule will be posted in
February.  I do know that our ride Sisu-Sisu will be held at Wild River
State Park (just over the MN  border) 14-15 September.

I can't give you much information on SE WI riding, but if you will be in
West Central WI,  I have a choice area you may like.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org