Re: RC: Re: High fat diet

 All of what I have heard, seen, and studied is that oils  fed during a ride
can cause poor gut sounds, and constipation... Do alot of people out there
use oil and rice bran during rides? If so how has that worked? I only use oil
in between rides and during conditioning for fattening up, and coat shine. I
hardly feed rice bran, because my mare stays fat without it and when she is
on it she seems to tie up, but I do have her on Equiss 3 plus, and it has
rice bran in it and she does fine... She also gets that during before and
after a ride. With out oil.
        Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April