Still trying to solve the Chev brake problem

Heading for arbitration next Wednesday.
Chev engineers claim that it is an incompatibility of the truck
braking system with the trailer braking system that sets up this
reaction.  No denying it happens, just denying that it is their truck.
I am using a Drawtight braking box and my trailer brakes are pretty
darn standard electromagnetic brakes.
Everyone that has commented on this problem has brought good
points to light and has helped me a great deal with this problem.  I
would appreciate any further comments if there are any.
Considering that most of us trust the trucks we drive with our lives
and our horses and that many of us are out on the road long and
lonely, it is disconcerting to see Chev not take responsibility for a
towing problem.  When we go to buy a new truck, we have no
opportunity to try pulling a trailer with it until we own it and then it
is too late.  Trust what they tell us?  Well, after this, NO.
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall