Missoula

We are planning a trip from Barnesville, Mn (so. of Fargo, ND) to Hamilton
Montana the end of Feb.

We will be taking 2 horses.  We'll spend about a week with friends out there
and than home again.

We would like to know if there are places to stop overnight in Montana,  if
we have to take certified feed, any health and vaccine records we have to
take.   And how is it to travel west through Montana in Feb.  We will be on
I-94 & I-90 to Missoula from there I'm not sure to Hamilton.

Thank you for any help
Barb

Barbara Josephson
NE-BAR COCKERS