blankets/coolers

Title: blankets/coolers
I have found that the turnout blankets that are waterproof AND breathable
(this is the key) are all I need most of the time.  These really are
breathable.  I have one horse that wears one 24/7 in the cold weather,
another only when it's cold and/or rainy, and the other two, only in severe
weather or if they have been ridden and are wet.   When I first was learning
about horses, I was told not to put a blanket on a wet horse, but these
breathable blankets really dry them out  and keep them warm.  This is just
my opinion based on my experiences.

Dede

PS Rhonda, if you would like to know any brand names, I'll be happy to tell
you ones I use.