Re: RC: blankets/coolers

That has worked well for me, also.  The BEST choice is GORETEX, which is
waterproof and breathable naturally because it is woven so tightly that
water molecules will not pass through, but air molecules will.  The
"treated" fabrics will eventually need to be retreated.  I use a GORETEX
Sheet and Rumprug and have had them forever.

Regards, Jim Holland and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271