EIA

Sorry if I missed the answer to this question, but, is there another
"reservoir" of EIA out there besides inapparent carriers? In other words, if
every horse in the US was tested and all positives quarantined or put down,
would some kind of insect or bird harbor the virus and reinfect the horse
population?

I test all mine yearly, of course they have to for rides. However, my
neighbor probably doesn't, and goes thru horses like underwear. His horses
are closer than the quarantine distance (isn't it about 400 yards?). So he
can put my horses at risk while they are on my own property. Talk about
someone making decisions for you.

                               Shelly in DE