updates from a nut (nonenduro)

Okay I had a few minutes to give you all recent updates. BTW thanks for all
the responses on the unicorn horn. I will be working on that till Dec 9th.
First things first. There is no such thing as good free advice. Donna
obviously went to school for a length of time. She paid her dues, If you
want her professional advice how ever it may be pay for it. Aint a damn
thing for free. If you want the free advice pay for it yourself and give it
to your self and don't complain when people ask you for the free advice.
NUFF SAID!
yeah I have been reading all the rc stuff. I'm Lurking.
Great news..The stores are up due to a recent promotion. Hard work is slowly
paying off.
Haley and Ansata are great. Fat, Sassy and I am not haying yet??? just
changed pastures two weeks ago...darn Ansata and Haley took out a small weak
section of fence to get BACK to where they were. So on my way to work one
morning.(to pull my 2nd 14 hour shift after closing the night before) I had
to go repair fence and was late for work. I am still way behind on
paperwork, I thought taking Thanksgiving day off would give me a new
perspective...Yeah it just made me realize the tons of shopping for
Christmas I had to do. I think I will just take the money go to the Bahamas
and go to some beach and drink Frosty Mugs of beer for the Holiday...If I
didn't but it will be our One day off for the week. sooo I better take
advantage of it, and go see my folks in East Tennessee since I didn't get to
see them on Thanksgiving. Mom was pretty ticked...an 18lb turkey no
son-in-law or daughter to help eat the bird. Course like most mothers she
prepares to much anyways.
Well thats the news to me....about us...and remember this Holiday
season...Save a Turkey..Eat a Pizza.
carla (chicken soup for thanksgiving...yummy)
Ansata (I am thankful for.....CORN!)
Haley (I am thankful for CORN,apples,carrots,sugarcubes,tizwiz,oats,.)
Rob (cheeto's for Thanksgiving..oh what joy!)