AERC/EN

Before we go much further with this bickering about what columns are in EN,
could we review (one more time) the purpose of the newsletter?  Is it to
reflect AERC's purpose and mission statement, provide ride results and
calendar of rides, to report of AERC activities?  Once we all understand, or
at least, understand from our perspective, the objectives of EN, perhaps we
could do the following:

Evaluate the success of EN in achieving these objectives.

Evaluate the relevance and effectiveness of these objectives.

If the membership is not satisfied with the purpose and objectives of EN, or
is not satisfied with the level of acheivement of these objectives, then the
membership has a number of directors at large who can take these
constructive suggestions to the convention for discussion, review, and
possible implementation.

Janet B