Horse slaughter

There was a web site that I visited but one should have a strong stomach to
go there. I felt nauseated after seeing the site. The site is www.equus.org.
I believe if you see this you might be very careful who you sell your friend
to;at least be a little concerned that they might end up there or a similar
place. I always tell anyone I sell a horse to that they contact me if they
are not satisfied and I have on one occasion bought one gelding back.
Euthanasia is by far better than what these horses went through.