More electric fence questions

Does anybody have good experience with insulators and trees. What kind do
you use. We would like to follow a stone wall that has trees growing up
through. But, if you nail the plastic insulators to the trees in no time at
all the trees grow and break the insulators. I'm tired of replacing them.
Dolores Arste
eCommerce Technology, Technology Integration
Phone - 518.882.6485
Fax - 518.882.6485
eFax- 208-379-1088
Cell phone - 518.461.3470